Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 4
[Pinned] Greetings!
General Discussion

[Pinned] Greetings!

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Slips-Through-Trees 4y
Slips-Through-Trees807272Small Rohkus Lihzeh 1y
General Discussion

Need Pictures of Your Argonians!

Welcome fellow scale brothers and sisters! I would like to ask of you for help in a mod I'm making for Stellaris, which is a game you may or may not know of. In short, it is a game recently released by Paradox Studios and I wish to bring the Argon...
Small Zhee-Ra 1y
Zhee-Ra152363Small Zhee-Ra 1y
General Discussion

Floof. A quick story :3

A brilliant flash preceeded a booming of thunder, the sound enough to rattle the circular panes of glass within The Watch House Inn, the preferred place to drink if the scents of fish and open ocean from The Fish Stink, the only other place for...
Small Verrikan 1y
Verrikan0326Small Verrikan 1y
General Discussion

Argonian Cultural Items and Discussion

With the advent of theft comes loot, loot that can expand the canon and background of Saxhleel culture and lore. Here we will take note of and discuss found items relevant to us and Argonia. While some may bare teeth at the thought of relieving sc...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 2y
Hides-His-Eyes195133Small Holes-In-Head 1y
General Discussion

Athereian Archive Run! Details and Signups!

Right, I have no idea how to start these posts, but uh, we're running the Athereian Archive! Woo!At the moment now, we are running this on the 18th of June, 9pm EST.We have several spots open for this run, your place in this trail is subject to fi...
Small Fades-To-Shadows 1y
Fades-To-Shadows5695Small Glides-Under-Starlight 1y
General Discussion

Let there be cake!

http://imgur.com/CMIKfnJThe fun of the cake! The new holy fruit!
Member avatar small Kor-the-Chronomancer 1y
Kor-the-Chronomancer0193Member avatar small Kor-the-Chronomancer 1y
General Discussion

It's time for more bugs you guys!

Because I haven't posted any sort of updates on the mantis in a while, and only just now realized I haven't shown any of the other things I have now :D. Pics are gonna be put in spoilers just so this isn't a massive post and so people can avoid lo...
Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
Speaks-To-Stars8892Small Driggins 1y
General Discussion

Transluminal Violet and You: An Expedition (And Event)

<Small handbills are plastered all over the Cornerclub! The walls, the floor- even the ceiling! One is even stuck on the back of the head of Six-Coins. He doesn't seem to have noticed the one stuck to him, though he appears visibly annoyed at t...
Fades-To-Shadows5896Small Fades-To-Shadows 1y
General Discussion

RP, Events, Schedules and You!

After a bit of procrastination, I am starting to make a list regarding the Tribe of their more open days to arrange better times for RP events, or general Guild events such as pvp, skyshard running, trading day, etc. I'll be pestering everyone...
Small Verrikan 1y
Verrikan161487Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
General Discussion

I have updated NIVIDA Driver and I am lucky

I did play ESO with that update and did not experience issues. I have recently heard of news of that new driver version 364.47 screwing up their computer and frying their drivers. There is also different version doing the same. I am not going to b...
Member avatar small Saphir'Dra 1y
Saphir'Dra4382Small Verrikan 1y
General Discussion

Early Screenshots of your Character

Verrikan, way back around launch. VR1, Werewolf. Post your early screencaps of your character if you got them! Credit Zooks for the idea.
Small Verrikan 1y
Verrikan4621Small Bree-Shea 1y
General Discussion

Cards Against Argonians: Cardcast Custom Deck~

So just make suggestions for call cards and white cards here, since I can't remember how to make it so anyone w/ a link can edit a deck. I'll add them to the deck as they're posted. And here's the code for whenever we wanna use it: MQU2D.To use a ...
Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
Speaks-To-Stars131217Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
General Discussion

Comedy Stylings of the Various Races

Not entirely canon work, but I found this be a relatively amusing read on the humour styles of the Dunmer and the Altmer.Have at it!https://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/46fmwv/races_and_humor/
Fades-To-Shadows0177Small Fades-To-Shadows 1y
General Discussion

Tips for Aspiring Thieves!

With the release of the thieves guild DLC on the horizon I figured I would repost a thread I one made on the official ESO forums when the Justice System first came out. Hello, this one's name is Dar'Rinja and chances are if you're reading this you...
Small Darmah 1y
Darmah4492Member avatar small Se'Sil'Lein 1y
General Discussion

MOAR MANTIS BABBY

Here's the better video I took a few days ago :D.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOnPPax3J_0&feature=youtu.be
Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
Speaks-To-Stars0101Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
General Discussion

Dar'Rinja's guide to LockPicking!

Hello again, if you've taken a look at this one's previous guide you're probably wondering how do I become an amazing lockpick. Well fear no more. This one always has tricks up her sleeves.The tumblers will always wiggle in the positions shown abo...
Small Darmah 1y
Darmah3318Member avatar small Aki-Ei Magdel 1y
General Discussion

Mantis babbies

The video quality is shit b/c my camera is a potato, sorry about that.Tried to do an overlay here and it didn't wanna work so here's a link :D
Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
Speaks-To-Stars0203Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
General Discussion

Fishing!

So I realized there might be more people than just me, Rex, and Lone farming dem fishes, and decided to share a great place I found in Wrothgar. There are explanations in the images, but I can always describe stuff here as well if need be. If you ...
Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
Speaks-To-Stars0139Small Speaks-To-Stars 1y
General Discussion

Weird Fallout stuff.

So I was dicking around in fallout 4 and... than I ended up here...Can I say WTF? Cause WTF.
Member avatar small Kor-the-Chronomancer 1y
Kor-the-Chronomancer0141Member avatar small Kor-the-Chronomancer 1y
General Discussion

[Important] Skyshard Hunting Event hosted by me.

I plan to host Skyshard event on Feb. 6 or 7 depending on your preference that you can attend. Event start may be at 5-6pm PDT of elected day. The skyshard event is to collect sky shard in AD or DC zone of PvP. All members from Level 10 to Veteran...
Member avatar small Saphir'Dra 1y
Saphir'Dra3334Small Holes-In-Head 1y