12Small
Discussion about Class-specific strategies and tactics
1035Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Strategies

[Pinned] The Marsh-Packs 2

Now that each warden has posted their general roles, and strategies. We felt it best to redo this poll. And please don't worry about hurting anyones feelings.
Small Nkai 3y
Nkai382448Small Scales-That-Glimmer 3y
Strategies

About Left Hand of Death

I have been researching through Battlemaster's Corner to find Left Hand 0f Death's build. I have found that his/her build is Shadow Striker build. A vampire NB based build. I would recommend that you research the Battlemaster's Corner and get edge...
Member avatar small Saphir'Dra 1y
Saphir'Dra0130Member avatar small Saphir'Dra 1y
Strategies

Holding a Keep

A question for those of you with experience in Cyrodil.How many keeps are there, and would it be possible to hold one?An An-Xileel keep would be the solution to a lot of our needs. A place to RP, an OOC meeting place, a goal for the PvP focused pe...
Small Scales-That-Glimmer 3y
Scales-That-Glimmer8467Member avatar small Hericine Meteus 3y
Strategies

Amazing Tactics for Dragon-Knights and Night-Blades

Here's two videos that I think any DK or NB should watch because this guy clearly knows his stuff. Even if your not DK or NB , its good to know your enemy !For Night Blades https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95kKiqPfC_Q&list=UUdBR99bBV_FGDtaiS...
Small Achillus-Prime 3y
Achillus-Prime4348Small Scales-That-Glimmer 3y
Strategies

The Marsh-Packs

This is where you can say which Pack, you most prefer. However be aware we might not be able to put you in your first choice. Given which class you are, and how many warriors each Warden has.
Small Nkai 3y
Nkai251843Small Oiklav 3y
Page 1