Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crafters

Armor Styles

As ESO continues to expand the craftable styles, you start to run out of room listing the styles your character knows in the guild note. It is therefore my idea to list a complete list here and to update it when I learn new crafting styles. I will...
Small Neethseus 1y
Neethseus0415Small Neethseus 1y
Crafters

Crafting, What will your profession be?

Black Smith/Enchanter/Wood workingI'm in a unique position where I'll be using a staff with heavy armor so the above three trades seems the most logical for me to level up for the best end game gear.So for the record in game I'll try to provide th...
Small Mal-Sidus 3y
Mal-Sidus342444Small Ankhor Kota-Sax-Blood 1y
Crafters

Leveling major professions Via Inspiration

Being that you can be a member in 5 guilds at once, one of the guilds I will be in at launch is a trading guild. apparently, if you are working on Blacksmithing, Clothier, or Woodworking, and you breakdown items made by another player, you will ge...
Small Twitches-His-Tail 3y
Twitches-His-Tail15879Small Hides-His-Eyes 3y
Crafters

Why you should choose Alchemy

Even if you're not going to be making any potions, the Medicinal Use passive (When using potions, resulting effects last 30% longer.) is just too good to pass up.Especially with our Amphibious passive (Increases swimming speed by 50% and the effec...
Small Walks-In-Whispers 3y
Walks-In-Whispers15777Small Ankhaza Theoclees 3y
Crafters

Supply, Demand, and the Bank

As someone who plans to supply the guild crafters from loot I find, I was pondering how to balance guildmate/guild needs vs. my own 'sell stuff to make money to buy stuff' needs.We have, I believe, 50 slots in the Bank (assuming we have enough mem...
Small Scales-That-Glimmer 3y
Scales-That-Glimmer1105Small Scales-That-Glimmer 3y
Crafters

Armor and weapon crafting simulator

Y'all might already know about this, but for any who haven't seen it yet:Here is a handy crafting simulator. It only covers Smithing, Clothing, and Woodworking, which are all similar in their mechanics.EsoHead Crafting Simulator.Say you are thinki...
Small Haas-ta-Thisk 3y
Haas-ta-Thisk7811Small Twitches-His-Tail 3y
Page 1