ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Classes

Dragonknight

This is for inter-dragonknight talk.
Small Nkai 3y
Nkai3351Small Varax-Drek 2y
Classes

Nightblade Vamp/mage

Stamina 10health 10magicka29armor:2heavy 5lightDestruction Staff:electricactives (bar 1)swallow soulDegenerationDestruction ClenchMidnight drainKillers bladeult ice cometDestruction staff electricactives (bar 2)refreshing pathelemental blockadedev...
Member avatar small Irithain Doomscale 3y
Irithain Doomscale1227Member avatar small Irithain Doomscale 3y
Classes

Templar

This is for the inter-templar talk.
Small Nkai 3y
Nkai8471Small @Jubes 3y
Classes

The Whet-Fang, a Vampire Nightblade Build (PvP)

The Build:Weapon Bar 1: Twin DaggersWeapon Bar 2: BowArmor Type: 2 Heavy (Chest and Legs for maximum armor)/5 Medium---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Playstyle:Stalk groups of prey wit...
Small Walks-In-Whispers 3y
Walks-In-Whispers102326Member avatar small Irithain Doomscale 3y
Classes

Nightblade

This is for inter-nightblade talk.
Small Nkai 3y
Nkai3261Small Dor-Calyn 3y
Classes

Classes

This for everyone to show their class, and that classes play-style. ( Sorry made it again so were all in one place, and could see each others )
Small Nkai 3y
Nkai1152Small Nkai 3y
Classes

Sorcerer

This for the inter-sorcerer talk.
Small Nkai 3y
Nkai1137Small Nkai 3y
Classes

Warlock

Nightblade SiphoningGrimoire Cover Binding (Armor)Armor: Two Heavy (Chest and Legs) Five light (Feet, Hands, Waist, Shoulders and Head)Grimoire of Spells Volume One: In the Dark Backward and Abysm of Time (Bar 1)Destruction Staff (Fire)...
Small Mal-Sidus 3y
Mal-Sidus2232Small Sier-Eckorsk 3y
Classes

Magical being / 17 skill point Dragon Knight build

Rationale For a 17 point buildI have created maximalist builds (up to 256 skill points) before, but I started wondering about how I should prioritize Spending my skill points in the early game. What follows is by no means my end game build. This i...
Small Haas-ta-Thisk 3y
Haas-ta-Thisk5395Small Walks-In-Whispers 3y
Classes

How will you play your Nightblade?

Was wondering how those of us playing nightblades are planning to play. With how open ended the Skillpoint system is, there seems to be lots of possibilities for playing inside, and outside the usual norms. Feel free to describe your build/strateg...
Small Twitches-His-Tail 3y
Twitches-His-Tail1210Small Twitches-His-Tail 3y
Page 1