Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Might of the Guild

Ignite.The fleshfly buzzed around, zooming past Rulandil's face rather in a few drunked loops. The Altmer frowned, shooing it away from his already well-bitten nose, before focusing intently on the damned creature once more.Ignite, He thought, foc...
Small Fades-To-Shadows 3y
Fades-To-Shadows0327Small Fades-To-Shadows 3y
General Discussion

Bear Mounts!!!

Bear Mounts!!! 3( 3( 3(
Small Walks-in-Snow 3y
Walks-in-Snow2307Member avatar small Geer-Tan 3y
General Discussion

If Mannimarco shows up in TES 6...

I can dream :3
Small Verrikan 3y
Verrikan2448Small Driggins 3y
General Discussion

ESO has quit on me!

It happened while I was playing today, and I am wondering if that happened to you. The chat was getting interesting to follow then the game quit on me. I was also in middle of main quest when it happened. Can you tell me that I am not alone as I t...
Member avatar small Saphir'Dra 3y
Saphir'Dra0214Member avatar small Saphir'Dra 3y
General Discussion

Art Reference Masterlist

Since we havea few artists on An-Xileel I have compiled a masterlist for reference material. I will be addint more. Feel free to add your own!•Anatomical References (humans & animals)• Fuck-ton of Anatomical References (tasteful nudity)•Kingd...
Member avatar small Gahrex 3y
Gahrex0239Member avatar small Gahrex 3y
General Discussion

[Spoiler] Darien Gautier

This is your spoiler leave if you haven't completed Covenant faction or Main story.
Small Darmah 3y
Darmah0310Small Darmah 3y
General Discussion

Consoles?

Greetings egg-brothers and sisters, A few days ago I received a message on Tamriel Foundry from a new player looking to join our growing community. However he is a console player(PS4), and since I don't know of anyone else here who plays on consol...
Small Marsh-Shadow 3y
Marsh-Shadow81058Small Falls-Down-Stairs 3y
General Discussion

The Dances of My People

Here it is, the clip of Fades and Kor dancing in-sync with matching costumes, and then Fades breaking reality (and himself) after the RP. Enjoy!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t94MtT3N8uY&feature=youtu.be
Small Speaks-To-Stars 3y
Speaks-To-Stars3388Small Driggins 3y
General Discussion

*Commence 'Wild Flailing' Protocol*

Flight Rising is opening registration this month!Guys guys you should totally join FR and derp around with dragons with me :D. I have plenty of Familiars, Apparel, dergs, and other stuff I can give y'all if you join to help you start out (includin...
Small Speaks-To-Stars 3y
Speaks-To-Stars0220Small Speaks-To-Stars 3y
General Discussion

SWORDDOG

For reference.http://www.prequeladventure.com/2013/02/gaius-recap-goals/
Small Fades-To-Shadows 3y
Fades-To-Shadows2551Member avatar small Vyyx 3y
General Discussion

16 Accords of Madness XII

Hermaeus Mora's TaleThe Mad-Prince of buffoons and skooma-eaters looked upon the lands of Nirn on the seventh day of a winter and saw a wandering Argonian march into the lands of Elsweyr rather aimlessly. This intrigued him and caused him to wonde...
Member avatar small Kaj-Keshu 3y
Kaj-Keshu0209Member avatar small Kaj-Keshu 3y
General Discussion

I'm sorry everyone (Leb dis 4 u bruh)

Imagine her colors as your own!
Small Speaks-To-Stars 3y
Speaks-To-Stars4527Small Speaks-To-Stars 3y
General Discussion

The Family (Vyyx's Story)

[Hi, this is a short backstory I wrote about Vyyx. How you enjoy it (it was featured in tamriel chronicle)]2e 564The youth named Vyyx ran through the grass with the Dunmer, laughing, playing tag. They were near the city, that city of tall walls an...
Member avatar small Vyyx 3y
Vyyx5774Small Holes-In-Head 3y
General Discussion

My Character Arts

Greetings. I thought I'd make a thread about this after thinking about it and putting it off for a while. I've had an interest in character drawing for a while now, and been drawing my own and others characters. I'm still a bit rusty and in need o...
Small Zykamurazht 3y
Zykamurazht0332Small Zykamurazht 3y
General Discussion

Waits-At-Dawn (backstory)

(( Story scenes rumbling in my head for a while about how Waits-At-Dawn got his name and what it means. Comments are more than acceptable. ))As the first light of the morning touched the doorway of the slave barrack, a dark silhouette blocked part...
Small Waits-At-Dawn 3y
Waits-At-Dawn2315Small Waits-At-Dawn 3y
General Discussion

English-Jel Glossary

For use as a quick reference during rp, for naming, or if you want to go ahead and memorize it all. That's what I did.There is no conjugation with Jel, so one word is many words. For example, the word for "hide" could be "hides", "one who hides", ...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 3y
Hides-His-Eyes27004Small Ankhor Kota-Sax-Blood 3y
General Discussion

Anyone interested in helping me write my backstory?

I have it outlined, but I want to make it a full length story. I'm a rather prolific writer, but I love writing collaboratively. Just a warning, there will be transformation into an Argonian in it, so if you aren't a fan of that... :)
Member avatar small Serpens-Strong-Tail 3y
Serpens-Strong-Tail0260Member avatar small Serpens-Strong-Tail 3y
General Discussion

Serpens-Strong-Tail's story

So here is my outline, would appreciate CC.Sorkmir Strong-Legs is a nord mage from Windhelm. He has grown tired of his own culture. The drunkenness, the brawls, and the general slash first, slash more, cleave a bit, and if the enemy is still in ...
Member avatar small Serpens-Strong-Tail 3y
Serpens-Strong-Tail0222Member avatar small Serpens-Strong-Tail 3y
General Discussion

Wanders-In-Korea

It was requested that I post some pictures from my latest trip to Korea, hopefully this link works. This is from my trip to the top of the highest peak on Mount Bukhansan in Seoul. There was a lot of impressive sites along the way that I didn't ...
Member avatar small Wanders-In-The-Wilderness 3y
Wanders-In-The-Wilderness0188Member avatar small Wanders-In-The-Wilderness 3y
General Discussion

Which Khajiit sorcerer looks better?

I recently made 2 sorcerers in Ebonhart Pact (naturally) and got to the topic of wanting to play a sorc. I have an idea for builds for both of them with some suggestions from our Marsh-Warden Varex and figured a few more opinions are needed.So why...
Small Darmah 3y
Darmah0444Small Darmah 3y