Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Quick Story

First draft, plenty of mistakes, needs to be edited, but I wanted to get something out there so.... yay :3First Draft (Working Title: Because I was bored, this was rushed but wanted to get something out there) The clinks and rattles of chains ...
Small Verrikan 4y
Verrikan0270Small Verrikan 4y
General Discussion

Back from Germany!

I had a very great time and met a lot of people who I think I will never forget about. However, I am ecstatic to catch up with all of you guys again and do some RP this week! I look forward to seeing you all soon
Small Akjaalte Arnkrah 4y
Akjaalte Arnkrah0237Small Akjaalte Arnkrah 4y
General Discussion

Data mined MurkMire lore.

A bit of Murkmire lore that has been posted in six parts on the ESO SubReddit. Reading about this zone has me pretty pumped and I thought my Marsh-Kin would enjoy it also.http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2z8674/data_mining_lore_...
Small Varax-Drek 4y
Varax-Drek5998Small Fades-To-Shadows 4y
General Discussion

New site logo

I was working on a new design and trying to make a bunch of decisions when I realized there are other people in the guild with their own ideas.So, anyone have any ideas for motifs/elements/whatever to incorporate into the banner? I was thinking ma...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
Hides-His-Eyes2462Small Varax-Drek 4y
General Discussion

Small game tweaks that might benefit you.

I've recently ran into some trouble running a lot of mods on my client and it kept on complaining that I was running out of memory. I have found a fix and a few tweaks that might help you guys if you run into the same problems. Before you start, m...
Small Driggins 4y
Driggins31307Small Driggins 4y
General Discussion

More Storytime?

Inspired by Fades-to-shadows, I decided to whip up a quick background/general story for anyone that can spare a few moments. Turns out there were a few parts that needed editing, ah well. New and updated :3----------------------------------------...
Small Verrikan 4y
Verrikan81085Small Fades-To-Shadows 4y
General Discussion

Storywriting?

Hail, marsh-kin. For those of you whom I may not have had the pleasure of meeting yet, I am Fades, a somewhat newish member to this wonderful community ^.=.^I was thinking about ways to contribute to the community, and decided the offer my service...
Small Fades-To-Shadows 4y
Fades-To-Shadows3627Small Fades-To-Shadows 4y
General Discussion

From Argonian to Saxhleel

For those who missed it, (I did) there was a Loremaster's Archive article lorebook thing by Vicecanon Heita-MeenIt can be found hereFrom Argonian to Saxhleel----------------------------------By: Vicecanon Heita-MeenMisunderstanding and oppression ...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
Hides-His-Eyes0403Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
General Discussion

IC RP Thread: What your character wants/needs/is doing/has heard

This thread exists so that those of us who roleplay can let the others know what our character is up to, what they're looking for, what rumors they've heard, or anything of general interest to your fellow scale-kin.Intended result: we don't have t...
Small Holes-In-Head 4y
Holes-In-Head4749Small Holes-In-Head 4y
General Discussion

Phrases and Sayings of the Saxhleel

I found an article I thought would be a helpful resource for RPers and, well, everyone. It has a huge collection of phrases we can use for reference. The original post can be found here, but I'll go ahead and post the Argonian sayings here for con...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
Hides-His-Eyes29651Member avatar small Aki-Ei Magdel 4y
General Discussion

Thalmor Census-Report on Argonia, Circa 4E 201

I found a neat thread that gives some nice headcanons and a bit more meat to the inner-workings of the Marsh. Take from it what you will, I think most of this could prove useful. This nifty post.-----------------------------------------[Written an...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
Hides-His-Eyes02008Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
General Discussion

Guild RP Event 3/20/2015

Here are some screenshots I took-more to follow
Small LeBlanc Kalum-Ei 4y
LeBlanc Kalum-Ei2344Small Darmah 4y
General Discussion

How is everyone.

No real topic. Just wanted to say hi and ask how everyone is doing.
Small Out-at-night 4y
Out-at-night111419Small Driggins 4y
General Discussion

Jel-English Glossary

Come across some Jel you don't understand? The translation should be here.Taken from the Imperial Library's dictionary originally, added words from in-game, found some in books, then a bunch from datamined lore.There is no conjugation with Jel, so...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 5y
Hides-His-Eyes949837Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
General Discussion

Tamriel Foundry

Greetings! I said I was going to update the TF listing back in august but never finished. So if you're not already registered I would ask that you please do. I just want to make sure we have an updated roster so people know how many members we act...
Small Marsh-Shadow 4y
Marsh-Shadow0283Small Marsh-Shadow 4y
General Discussion

Free to Play?!?!?

With eso becoming free to play on March 17 I will be returning to play this and I suspect others will as well. Is it possible to have some kind of group event when this happens? It's been a while and I would hope you would find room in your scal...
Small LeBlanc Kalum-Ei 4y
LeBlanc Kalum-Ei4568Small Lunis Spellweaver 4y
General Discussion

RP Guild Event 2014-01-08

Last week's event got off to a spicy start; many radishes were consumed. After that we saddled up and headed to a site where Holes thought he saw some slavers mistreating our people. Although we dispatched them, we realized this was no isolated in...
Small Haas-ta-Thisk 4y
Haas-ta-Thisk3352Small Holes-In-Head 4y
General Discussion

PvP Guild Event 2014-12-17

The An-Xileel gathered for a guild event in Cyrodil on December 17, 2014.Among the highlights was the opportunity to pick up a sky shard and a lore book in enemy territory. We also defended and especially ATTACKED both Daggerfall and Altmeri force...
Small Haas-ta-Thisk 4y
Haas-ta-Thisk3497Small Varax-Drek 4y
General Discussion

Fresh Start

Hello egg-brothers and sisters. As you all know, recently we have been making big changes to this guild and I think everyone still active thinks it was much needed. One of the things we will be changing is our tamriel foundry page. Here is what I ...
Small Marsh-Shadow 5y
Marsh-Shadow101329Small Holes-In-Head 4y
General Discussion

Guild Tabard

Im going to start working on the guild tabard. Since I want everyone to be happy with it please look at the crests and tell me what colors you want.http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2014/07/16/preview-new-guild-crestshttp://youtu.b...
Small Marsh-Shadow 5y
Marsh-Shadow152461Small Hides-His-Eyes 5y