Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Talk about being busy!

*sighs loudly* Why am I not on as often as I should?Well, for starters, I'm officially back in school, and my hours are upsurd. Don't expect to hear much from me for the next few months.Second, creator's block. For some odd reason, I can't seem to...
Small Lunis Spellweaver 4y
Lunis Spellweaver4566Small Lunis Spellweaver 4y
General Discussion

On The Nature Of Jel (The Argonian Language)

There is little official lore relating to Jel, the language of the Saxhleel. Here is what I know, or believe I know, about it.This thread is an ongoing research project, and will no doubt be revised and extended as I learn more. Please share your ...
Small Holes-In-Head 4y
Holes-In-Head2989Small Holes-In-Head 4y
General Discussion

Marvels of the Hist

"My scales are dry as the Alik'r Desert at the thought of our brothers/sisters facing lukiul. Facing assimilation and suffering the pain of being sold/traded into slavery... However, some of them do in fact face that weight of many sets of scales....
Small Sudei-Um 4y
Sudei-Um3502Small Sudei-Um 4y
General Discussion

Lore of An-Xileel

An-Xileel is (as previously mentioned) enigmatic to the rest of Tamriel, and there is very little canon relating to it. Here is what I know, or believe I know.-Holes-In-Head--------------------------------------"An-Xileel" translates directly to ...
Small Holes-In-Head 4y
Holes-In-Head71616Small Holes-In-Head 4y
PvP
General Discussion

PvP

I will be organizing weekly pvp events very soon let me know what days/times are best.
Small Marsh-Shadow 4y
Marsh-Shadow7603Small Sudei-Um 4y
General Discussion

Self-Intro & Suggestions

Greetings, Brothers/Sisters of the Hist~I am Sudei-Um, recently accepted Saxhleel of An-Xileel. Cool rain on my scales to be marsh-brother to you all. I am posting today in regards to the potential for activity in our domain. Seems to me as if our...
Small Sudei-Um 4y
Sudei-Um3308Small Sudei-Um 4y
General Discussion

ESO Forum Concept: Concerning Kai and Shi Aether

This forum thread was meant to express ideas based around some of my works. Give it a read. You may actually like it!http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/110161/concerning-kai-aether-and-shi-aether-aetherborn-trilogy-concept-design
Lunis Spellweaver2273Small Sudei-Um 4y
General Discussion

Argonian Roleplaying Night Wednesday 7/30, 7PM PST/10PM EST

Wednesday July 307PM PST = 8PM MST = 9PM CST = 10PM ESTLocation: Stonefalls -> Ebonheart Wayshrine -> The Argonian district north of town -> In front of Zasha-Ja's house (the one with the ritual chamber atop it and the lizard totem), faci...
Small Holes-In-Head 4y
Holes-In-Head5850Small Sudei-Um 4y
General Discussion

Inconceivable!

There is a false An-Xileel!http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/join-an-xileel-empire/But seriously, Im going to ask these guys if they want to join the REAL An-Xileel.
Small Marsh-Shadow 4y
Marsh-Shadow0202Small Marsh-Shadow 4y
General Discussion

Roleplaying Night 7/29, 30, or 31 - help choose a date and time

Several members new and old have expressed interest in hosting an RP night, so we will make it happen!If you wish to join us, please reply with which of the following dates you are available, and the times you are available on those dates. We'll s...
Small Holes-In-Head 4y
Holes-In-Head8843Small Holes-In-Head 4y
General Discussion

New Veteran zone Murkmire

Hello marsh-friends This year at Quakecon Zenni Has been rolling out all the stops! If you read through this article.http://dulfy.net/2014/07/18/eso-quakecon-the-future-of-eso-panel-notes/#Adventure_Zone_Murkmireyou will see towards the bottom tha...
Small Varax-Drek 4y
Varax-Drek5412Small Marsh-Shadow 4y
General Discussion

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

DRINKS ALL AROUND!BRING OUT THE SKOOMA! AND THE DARIL! AND THE FRUIT JUICE!HIST SAP FOR EVERYBODY!*THROWS CONFETTI*
Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
Hides-His-Eyes2295Small Lunis Spellweaver 4y
General Discussion

User ID's

I figure if we're gonna meet/guild up this weekend for the beta, we should go on and share user ID's. Mines @CletusMcGuilly.
Small Walks-In-Whispers 5y
Walks-In-Whispers383390Member avatar small Xakhlek 4y
General Discussion

Guild Facebook Page/Group?

I thought about starting a page or group so we can communicate more effectively and coordinate guild play days/whatever since nobody seems to ever be on here.Anybody else in favor of this idea?
Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
Hides-His-Eyes2313Small Sees-all-Enemies 4y
General Discussion

Hail Saxhleel!!!

So if you didn't know already, unfortunately our great leader Irithain has stopped playing ESO. He has also promoted me to archewarden in game. So enough of that. I would like to ask everyone who has an @id other than their name on the forums plea...
Small Marsh-Shadow 4y
Marsh-Shadow3473Small Sees-all-Enemies 4y
General Discussion

We now have a Guild Store!

The An-Xileel is now 50 members strong! This means we now have access to a Guild Store. Not only does access to a store allow us to sell to each other but (once it's fixed) it will allow us to sell to anyone in our campaign through owned keeps!
Small Walks-In-Whispers 4y
Walks-In-Whispers8826Small Haas-ta-Thisk 4y
General Discussion

Happy Trails

Well, I gave things a chance both with the game and in hopes the guild would become more active and not much as acting like a group of individuals. Granted, I met some very good people in the guild and I wish them the best in ESO. Despite a couple...
Small Ankhaza Theoclees 4y
Ankhaza Theoclees2461Small Lunis Spellweaver 4y
General Discussion

Guild Spotlight

Greetings marsh-brothers and -sisters.I recommend filling in the Guild Spotlight thing on the official site. We are an all argonian guild, with a lore background. We should let the world know we're here, I think ZOS enjoys things like these aswell...
Small Sees-all-Enemies 4y
Sees-all-Enemies6620Small Scales-That-Glimmer 4y
General Discussion

ESO Anomaly Let's Play

I started a series fairly recently that is my ESO Let's Play. It has a playlist right here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaj6vtRjgiQoCfqjx2FPEaMkupvNtvHyG
Lunis Spellweaver5639Small Lunis Spellweaver 4y
General Discussion

Saxhleel Shake

We should do a Harlem Shake videobecause why not
Small Hides-His-Eyes 4y
Hides-His-Eyes3351Small Heednum Naggulus 4y