Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Which Campaign will we be choosing at launch?

They've announced which campaigns will be available at launch:Bloodthorn Scourge Chrysamere Auriel's Bow Wabbajack Volendrung Skull Crusher Dawnbreaker Goldbrand HopesfireWhich one will we be on?
Small Walks-In-Whispers 5y
Walks-In-Whispers131167Small Twitches-His-Tail 5y
General Discussion

Time Zone

I am on Pacific Time, just curious if we have a guild timezone?
Small Weedum-ja 5y
Weedum-ja242392Small Ghanral-Ei 5y
General Discussion

Ventrilo?

Will we be using any kind of voice chat?We could post the details for the server/etc. here if we do or if anyone wants to set it up.
Small Hides-His-Eyes 5y
Hides-His-Eyes3344Small Nkai 5y
General Discussion

launch patch!

For those that do not know, you can now update your beta client to the official launch client. Just a heads up for those that like to prepare.. Just a few more days. See you all in game! For Argonia! and for the pact!
Small Ju'daar 5y
Ju'daar2253Member avatar small Tkhel 5y
General Discussion

Which Mundus Stone do you belong to?

I belong to the ancient order of the Shadowscales, even as we are beging to fade away and crumble into pieces.
Small Slips-Through-Trees 5y
Slips-Through-Trees171902Small Sees-all-Enemies 5y
General Discussion

Rise Children of the Root!

As the marsh-minstrel, it is about time I offered up a piece to put a fire in our hearts! A rally, a warcry.Rise, Rise! Children of the Root! Our time has now come.Rebel Against those who would oppress you,Resist those who would enslave you.Rememb...
Small @Jubes 5y
@Jubes10955Small Varax-Drek 5y
General Discussion

Imperial Edition Early Access Official Start times!!

Hello Marsh Brothers, couldnt seem to find an official answer to this so inquired and just got an Email from Zenimax Online saying Imperial Edition Early Access begins in NA on Sunday March 30th at 7:00am EST. Heres the official word form Zenimax...
Small Achillus-Prime 5y
Achillus-Prime11935Small Dor-Calyn 5y
General Discussion

Rings of Mara?

I and a few others would like to know who/how many in the guild will be looking for a partner to share the bond of Mara.Will you have rings?Do you want a partner in the guild?
Small Varax-Drek 5y
Varax-Drek6612Small Talen-Ei Xersion 5y
General Discussion

The Ruby Throne

What do you believe should be done with white tower and empire, after the threat of Molag Bal is removed.In my opinion we should find their, Amulet of Kings. Find it, and take it deep into Argonia's heart, and hide it. So that no emperor either el...
Small Nkai 5y
Nkai7707Small Slips-Her-Bonds 5y
General Discussion

Lukiul Uxith

In the north-western corner of stonefalls is a wonderful little argonian village by the name of Lukiul Uxith. I dont know if any of you saw it in the beta or not but i figured we could use it for a RP/lore friendly meeting place in addition to the...
Small Varax-Drek 5y
Varax-Drek2386Small Nkai 5y
General Discussion

The Young Hist

On the islands north of Ebonheart in Stonefalls there is a young Hist in the Argonian village for those who didn't find it. What do think of making that, our first meeting place ?
Small Nkai 5y
Nkai171468Small Nkai 5y
General Discussion

The Races of Men

What is your opinion on the young races of men ? To me they pose a greater threat to our race then even the elves. The children of Lorkhan were created unfinished, and will never be satisfied with what they already have, and will always lust for m...
Small Nkai 5y
Nkai121401Small Oiklav 5y
General Discussion

Nords... whats your opinion?

Well, im sure not many of us like the dunmer, one of our allies, but what are your opinion on the Nords? Personally, I liked Tiber Septim as Emperor, but many Nords are arrogant and unintelligent. Let me know what you think.
Slips-Through-Trees131101Small Slips-Her-Bonds 5y
General Discussion

Elven Kind! Smite them or give them a chance?

Well guys today we will disscuss the elven races. Here are the guidelines:1.Tell us which race you think is the worst. (In terms of being jerks)2.Tell us which race you think has a bad reputation or isn't that bad.3.Tell us why.Debate is also allo...
Slips-Through-Trees151466Small Slips-Her-Bonds 5y
General Discussion

Shove THAT in your grey face!

Think about how much of an insult it would be to both man and mer if an argonian sat on the emperors throne. The kind of argonians will once again rule tamriel. If I was emperor, i would help our other enslaved brothers, the khajiit, to get more f...
Slips-Through-Trees8842Small Slips-Her-Bonds 5y
General Discussion

Khajiit

What is your opinion on the feline-folk of elsweyr.
Small Nkai 5y
Nkai8729Small Slips-Her-Bonds 5y
General Discussion

Beta this Weekend 03/14 - 03/16!!!

Confirmed via Twitter: https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/443041793127743488
Walks-In-Whispers151368Small Ju'daar 5y
General Discussion

Vanity Pets

Does anyone know how to get the vanity pets? I pre-ordered the Imperial Edition and have participated in the last 3 beta weekends, and I haven't been emailed about how to claim them.
Small Heednum Naggulus 5y
Heednum Naggulus3351Small Heednum Naggulus 5y
General Discussion

Squad Roles/Tactics

I thought maybe we could plan who goes in what group.We could start by saying what roles our characters are, (DPS, Tank, Healer, Support) and go from there.Like my Lvl. 15 Nightblade Archer is usually more of a Support/DPS role.We could put all th...
Small Hides-His-Eyes 5y
Hides-His-Eyes9969Small Sier-Eckorsk 5y
General Discussion

What Campaign will we meet on?

What campaign will we be playing on this beta session?
Walks-In-Whispers151196Small Haas-ta-Thisk 5y